View Single Post
Old 04.23.2006, 08:05 PM   #11
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
I like Genesis up to a point. Duke (1980) is their last good album, IMO. I still have some of the later stuff (but not all) on cassette, from long ago.

The Lamb is one of my all-time favorite albums.

Of Crimson, my favorites are probably Red, and the 80's albums Discipline, Beat, and Three of a Perfect Pair. I don't care much for the recent stuff, except I do like the Projeckts box set. I'm really more of a Fripp fan.

I recommend Robert Fripp's album of Frippertronics called Let the Power Fall, and his collaborations with Brian Eno.

I like League of Gentlemen, but I prefer the version that is on vinyl, as it has the female vocals that Fripp edited out for the CD version.

Here is what I own from them:

1 King CrimsonRed (1974) Vinyl2 King CrimsonDiscipline (1981) Vinyl3 King CrimsonBeat (1982) Vinyl4 King CrimsonThree of a Perfect Pair (1984) Vinyl5 King CrimsonThree of a Perfect Pair: Live in Japan (1985) VHS6 King CrimsonFrame By Frame [4CD Box] (1991) CD7 King CrimsonThe Great Deceiver - Live 1973-1974 (1992) CD8 King CrimsonVrooom (1994) CD9 King CrimsonB'Boom (1995) CD10 King CrimsonThe Noise: Live At Frejus 1982 (video) (1997) VHS11 King CrimsonThe ProjeKcts (1999) CD

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|