View Single Post
Old 03.21.2014, 07:37 AM   #254
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, the first was solid. But how long ago was that one released? Wasn't it the same year as Carter III? Of course it was solid.

no... if memory serves it came out mid or late 2009, around his No Ceilings mixtape. That sounds right. And then Rebirth/IANAHB was 2010.

Nikki kills when she guest-verses on stuff. But I can't listen to her for a full album. Drake is great of course. But none of this matters, becuz Nikki, Drake & Wayne seem to be on like less than half of the new YM album.

Which seems really stupid because then what the heck was the Rich Gang album? Confusing. I figured Rich Gang (such a stupid name - why didn't they just keep Young Money Cash Money Billionaires?) was supposed to be the album that showed all the supporting cast, and then I figured we'd get a proper YM album that was really just those 3 as the stars.