View Single Post
Old 02.05.2018, 10:15 AM   #106
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Seriously, I think that the publications and social media have been a little too hard on him.

The new album is a miss sure, but not as bad as they say it is.

Janet Jackson incident, Prince beef, the tweet that gave "all lives matter" connotations, working with Woody Allen.. all distasteful decisions, and he does come off as an opportunist at times.. but still.

I don’t know man. I really don’t know about some of the things you’re taking about because I don’t pay attention to Justin Timberlake, but I’ll Tell you what, middle America loves him. He’s reached that level of celebrity where his whiteness and familiarity make him seem wholesome, and been around long enough to no longer be offensive to *anyone,* which is something no artist should aim to be.

Moms love him.

I think he’s a wanker and a taint, but he’s not, like, Drake-level offensive to me. I do think he’s taking it on the chin pretty hard from the media, but I don’t think he cares. He should stick to acting though. Best thing he’s ever done imo has been Napster guy in The Social Network.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|