View Single Post
Old 11.17.2009, 12:52 AM   #1
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i can't wait to be honest even after a decade of shitty list culture. will be interesting to read other people's from this board to see what i've missed. also to see what stylistic shifts and trends become noticable in retrospect, how much utter shit i was listening to back at the start of the decade. at the moment hairdryer peace, wigmaker and physicalities of ingrediential stairways are in my top 5. i don't know if its just having nothing to do till the end of the year that is exciting me about this or what. anyone else thinking about this?

the most important thing to remember tho is the point of doin lists is NOT to reach some sort of consensus among other people, or else you are just manufacturing genericism.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|