Thread: John Fahey
View Single Post
Old 05.18.2009, 05:09 PM   #74
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
On my living room wall hangs a grave rubbing I made at Fahey's grave in Salem, Oregon

Now that is hardcore!

Seen as u mentioned jack rose, wat should I listen to first?

I've got most of Fahey's albums now apart from some compliations, live albums and X-mas albums. I still haven't heard Hitomi yet... is this good? I really like how chilled out Red Cross is and I recently got the Mill Pond re-issue which is awesome.

I've spent alot of time on the fahey website reading the booklets and stuff; its a really good resource. I just bought Vampires and Vultures, but too busy with exams at the moment to read it. I've been meaning to buy how bluegrass destroyed my life for ages.

ASP, cool i'll have a search later but its more your thread than mine! Also thanks for that Peter Lang upload earlier in the thread, I'll give it a listen soon. Do you like Leo Kottke? I only have 6 and 12 string but theres some really nice songs on it
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|