View Single Post
Old 06.26.2013, 06:41 PM   #94
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Wow. So first just 4 months ago Hernadez shoots one friend in the face, now he is accused of murdering another execution style? This guy is fucking insane. I know I normally ascribe to innocent until proven guilty, but in all honesty, this shit is open and shut. The guy let that "I'm a New England Patriot with $40,000,000" get to his head, especially after no charges were filled after the first shooting. Clearly he thought he'd get away with it. If this guy is innocent, it would have to be an elaborate set-up, one which seems more unlikely than just that he may have killed the guy.

By the way, NO RAY LEWIS jokes please. THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. RAY LEWIS GOT IN A BAR FIGHT in Atlanta, he and his entourage beat the shit out of a guy who picked a fight with them, that guy did what assholes who get their ass kicked for running their mouth in the club do, he went and got his boys and a strap. They shot at Ray Lewis' crew, Ray's crew stabbed the dude. They fled the scene in a limo because dudes were SHOOTING at the limo. Hey, are you going to say, "Gee guys, maybe we should stop and wait for the police" after a bunch of dudes just tried to KILL you and are SHOOTING at you?

Besides. A jury acquited the stabbers in self-defense, and only Ray was convicted, for obstruction, and that was a trumped up charge to appease the lynch-mob mentality against him brewing in the media.

To this day it infuriates me that Ray is considered a murderer, when HE DIDN'T EVEN STAB ANYBODY, he was an accomplice at worst, but again, it was deemed self-defense. I don't support stabbing people, but when it comes to getting shot at by pissed off dudes at the club, I don't support letting yourself get shot neither

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|