View Single Post
Old 02.20.2017, 03:07 PM   #3
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Just giving Bleach a whirl for the first time in an age. They'll always be one of the few bands I can go back to and still love.

Same here. Blasted the 2013 mix of In Utero. "Sappy" and "I Hate Myself..." both sound so goddamn good.

Every year I feel a little bit differently about Kurt Cobain. I'm quite a bit older than he ever lived to be, but he felt like such a kindred spirit when I was young. Now he feels more and more like a child and a scumbag and a shitty, irresponsible father.

Still... BOY did that band kick some fucking ass. Looking back, virtually all of their "contemporaries" (outside of the Year Punk Broke circle) seem like stupid ass little jokes. But every one of their albums still just pummels.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|