View Single Post
Old 09.19.2014, 09:59 PM   #362
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

I think you misunderstand what I am saying..

In American Divisional rivalries, the games themselves have an inherent meaning to the future of each team. Winning can mean advancing to playoffs, losing can me missing out on the post-season! So if the Bears beat the Packers in both of their divisional games this season there is solid chance the Packers don't make the post-season and vice versa if they beat Bears both games. Same with Ravens and Steelers, or with Eagles and Cowboys (most years not this year) the way the Cardinals were only the 6th team EVER to miss the post season posting a 10-6 win season.. Why? Because their division rival the 49ers had a 12 win season and their other division rival the Seahawks posted a 13 win season!

See what I mean?

So I guess what I am saying is, explain (IN REGULAR SEASON GAMES NOT TOURNAMENTS) what do Boca Junior and River Plate have to lose in the Superclasico exactly or what do Bayern München and Nürnberg have to lose in the Bavarian Derby?? I'm not asking this facetiously, I'm asking this in all seriousness..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|