View Single Post
Old 12.05.2013, 02:24 AM   #3982
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wait, bosnia is rated higher than france? wow. even without zlatan who is swedish or shaqiri who is swiss? impressive (or sad, depending on how you look at it).

hard for me to look at uruguay or colombia or belgium or switzerland in pot 1 but not italy. i get that uruguay did well in the confederations cup, but these rankings are bananas. am i missing something? italy does not belong in pot 4-- i mean, in real terms, it should be seeded/

anyway i don't see the "contempt for europe". there are just too many european countries these days and they have to fit somewhere. e.g., croatia and bosnia used to be yugoslavia, so that's a twofer.

i'm going to predict now, early, that uruguay will be the seeded team that won't make it to the next round, in spite of their supposed ranking. also, i don't think england will be in any way "lucky" if they face colombia-- they could get a thrashing. they should be more lucky to face, i don't know... russia?

Looking at it, Cunt's right (as cunts invariably are). I'm convinced FIFA (and especially Blatter) has an anti Europe agenda but this particular move seems more about Plattini trying to safeguard France.

There are a lot of European countries involved but so long as the WC wants to showcase the best of World football in terms of quality it has to be the case. Otherwise it just becomes a kind of Bennetton ad where we can all patronise the smiling no hopers.

And Uruguay. Did you see Suarez's hat-trick last night? Uruguay aren't a one man team but if he can take his current form into the tournament he could be a real difference maker. Not saying they'll win the thing but nobody'll want to face them with him in full-on goal-scoring mode.

There'll be no easy group for England, just varying degrees of 'we're doomed'.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|