View Single Post
Old 10.23.2012, 01:16 PM   #1940
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Real v Dortmund is definitely the one I'm most looking forward to. Schalke against Arsenal also looks like it could be good. I'm probably more interested in seeing German sides now than I've ever been, thanks largely to you. We also now have a weekly show on TV dedicated to the Bundesliga which will make the non CL games easier to follow.

awesome!

oh yeah also looking forward to schalke / arsenal, as i like both teams. but real/dortmund should be the big game... btw dortmund lost this past weekend vs schalke ha ha ha. ouch. but dortmund was missing a bunch of players that should be back tomorrow (gundogan, gotze, and someone else... schmeltzer or something, i forget his name, i call him "little tymoschuck" because he looks like the ukranian). not sure if kuba plays today he had some cards i recall or something and too much info to remember. i could google it but i'm lazy at the moment.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|