View Single Post
Old 06.09.2010, 04:44 PM   #126
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
no, reality says its racism, and if you keep arguing against reality you only reveal that you yourself might be a racist, and thats a shame, nobody should be a racist. In this particular incident big brother just nods in agreement with reality. I'm sorry to have to be so blunt about it, but you are fucking stupid, and if I didn't believe in censorship I'd make you the first on my ignore list in 6 years of SYG.

Your reality. The reality you were brainwashed into believing was the true reality, which is Big Brother's form of reality. Think for yourself instead of letting others do the thinking for you.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|