Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 06.07.2010, 09:35 AM   #1136
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
thank you!!!! i'm super duper excited, he caught me totally off guard because we just got back together recently after being separated for about 8 months (going out for 4-5 years before that). we've been through more shit together than anyone i know, done a lot of wrong to each other, but at the end of the day i will never love anyone like this. i cried almost every day when we were apart even though i got a new boyfriend and we still hung out.

as for the pills, i take downers to sleep, percocet for pain, antidepressants and mood stabilizers for insane bipolar. what a life.

ps i'm actually wearing turquoise but i thought about red. FUCK white. white is for virgins. and i look like shit in white anyway.

I wore my moms wedding dress it was hand made from the 70's. WE played my bloody valentine and Santana at the ceremony and alot of other wierd shit. It was quite interesting to the redneck family members.

I know about all that insane shit me and Rayn (especially Ryan) better than being a sheep though I suppose. Anyway i really am happy for you. You are a sweet person and deswerve the best. I fucking love turqouise I have been going through a little stage with it. So beachy and lovely. Nice pick.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|