Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 06.07.2010, 08:54 AM   #1133
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
yeah i know, i've been there, heroin, pain pills, cocaine, downers, everything. it sucks. it consumes you. i just don't wanna feel like shit and my insurance (YES !@£$@£!@£$@ I HAVE INSURANCE NOW) is paying for it, it's not like i'm going and scoring on the street. i have to take downers or drink to sleep. i have to take painkillers if i want to be able to walk right. it's not about getting wasted anymore, i've done that to death. i just want to feel okay.

/rationale for drug abuse

I gotcha ....I have to take xanax for my anxiety. I just have to monitor closely how many i consume. I will probably never be able to totally be free of them cauise I start hallucinating and hearing shit when I run out. Prozac does minimal to control it. Thats how I am noe I just want to feel like normal people do that is it. New york and yr man being good to you? you seem to have found a bit of happiness. I am happy for you.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|