View Single Post
Old 06.07.2010, 01:46 AM   #1
cagedbird
the destroyed room

cagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's asses
Hi. I have been puzzled by the lyric on Dirty by Sonic Youth off the track Chapel Hill that reads: radical man was the CIA and we know. (remember?)

Well, that radical man is he a radical adult who licks godhead style like the ones Sonic Youth sing about on Murray Street off the track of the same name?

I am being a little cute. I know this question doesn't have a correct answer.

My concerns, if you care, are Sonic Youth lyrics, the CIA and the term radical. Can anyone throw me a bone here? Specifically, can you shed some light on the use of the word radical in the two named songs and how they do or don't relate to how Sonic Youth sees the CIA?

You could ease the lulling strains of schizo paranoia that play in my head. Thanks.
cagedbird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|