View Single Post
Old 06.07.2010, 12:41 AM   #12
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
Caps lock aside, Minneapolis is really awesome. You should definitely visit it in the near future. Our underground music scene (which I JUST JUST JUST) got allowed to witness (elitist PRICKS.) is sick. Our venue music scene is pretty sick.

We've got a huuuuuuuuuuuuge rhyme sayers base... DOOM TREE woop woop! (dessa, p.o.s., brother ali, toki wright and [do i really have to say?] atmosphere), 2 spoken word venues/workshops, tons of diversity, and GENUINE minnesota nice.

Seriously - We're developing into a really accepting community and it shows in our art. I went to Dead Prez last month (i think). They're from L.A., and all the people that opened for them were local. Rapping about coming together, few spoken word peices about UNITY IN THE COMMUNITY, and then dead prez comes on and starts talking mad shit about white people- like... graphically describing how they killed a white boy who walked into a 'black' club. It was kind of fucked up.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|