View Single Post
Old 06.05.2010, 10:19 AM   #872
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
To be honest, I don't care who's injured in the lead up to the World Cup, so long as they're not English. I'd happily arrange a pre-tournament skiing holiday for Messi, Torres, Ronaldo, Kaka, etc if it guaranteed they all broke their legs.

Ferdinand has been a bit off the mark all season and has been a worry from the get-go. Terry's been up and down all season too, while Glen Johnson is a better winger than a defender (IMO). Besides Ashley Cole our back four is pretty shit, even with a fit Ferdinand.

Cole aside, what I wouldn't give right now to see the heroic return of Tony Adams, Viv Anderson and Bobby Moore. With Banks in goal!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|