View Single Post
Old 06.03.2010, 01:12 PM   #329
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
If this thread isn't about censoring offensive material, then what is it about? Because due to all of your reactions, I've clearly missed the point.

It might be about a general attitude to women. It might be about the inability to discuss a woman under 40 without reference to her physical attributes. It might be about the cock-fest of talking about music like it's football cards. It might be about how insipid the opinions expressed are. It might be about the use of the word 'cunt'. It might be about how the vernacular of the forum is reduced to this boorish 'ironic' twattery. It might be about how women immediately feel alienated by this forum because it's so cliquey. It might be about how there used to be a lot more women here. It might be about how everyone is reduced to a gender, both ways. It might be about the discretion the homosexual men/ heterosexual woman display in expressing their sexuality, relative to certain heterosexual men.

It might be about a lot of things, but if there's nothing in the above that rings any bells (there's certainly plenty for me), then you're a perfect human. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|