View Single Post
Old 06.01.2010, 01:00 PM   #13
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
http://www.myspace.com/scissorshock

"cat planet woman"

it's my most complex and fun track since.. uhm.. the song psychic existentialist... which i've finished and put a new, updated version of on the myspace!

....It's the damndest thing, after toiling away at this band for 7 long, busy years, I have gotten about 15-20 emails in 2010 from various people wanting to actually buy some OOP releases and whatnot. Reviewers started reviewing albums I mailed them literally years ago too... labels are finally putting out releases that have sat with them for years... It seems like when I stopped caring, that's when people started taking notice of my work. One time, years ago, I mailed 150 promo cd-r's out to every zine and website known to man, and got 3 responses. I used to play shows all the time, release stuff all the time, really work superhard. Now, many years later, working about 1% as hard as I used to, people are starting to care... Pretty fucking weird.

Anyway, new album is half done, it's a doozy, so watch for it.

That's awesome. I can't wait to get rich as fuck off all my SS cd-rs. kidding of course.

Computer's sound is awful. I'll have to put it on a cd and listen later.