View Single Post
Old 05.31.2010, 01:25 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
It's an approximate number, as some news sources report "over 10" "at least 15" or "up to 19". I tend to be pessimistic.

Regardless of the final number--this certainly bodes well for military cooperation between Israel and Turkey!

Netanyahu: win the battle, lose the war. Fucking dumbfuck.

Yes, yes, the ship's occupants wielded pipes and baseball bats--- Israeli commandos brought the guns onboard. On international waters.

Good luck talking yourself out of this mess! Dumbfuck!

I don't meant to start another pointless political thread on this board, but fuck, I wake up to read that in the news? WTF.

I read about this just before it was going down, when Israel sent troops to the coast.. fucking Israel, it is literally disgusting how fucked up that country's government and military are. Eye for an eye leaves us all blinded..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|