View Single Post
Old 05.30.2010, 06:47 AM   #1492
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
played it for the first 4 hours or so at a friends house, BUT...I think the mission grow pretty lame after a short while. all you do is shooting...on horses, by foot, in a cave...ah yes and bring some cattle in (which sucked totally I think)

gta 4 seems to be better

what I liked: the soundtrack! and the overall atmosphere. when it comes to gameplay: see above, everything works fine, but it started to bore me.

but be aware thats just my first impression

Rockstar Games have this uncanny ability to prevent boredom setting in with tons of distractions. Red Dead Redemption is no exception, plus the role-playing elements of the game keeps interest piqued. The flora and fauna of the region you play in looks amazing. It's on a par with the likes of Oblivion and Far Cry 2. At times it's simply breathtaking. The changes in weather and day and night cycles are also amazing. I can easily play the game for hours just riding through the glorious landscape.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|