Thread: scientology
View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 04:05 PM   #32
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
do you know what i like about christians, personally?
particularly the most extreme new born christians?

like when you sit there and they say they are all tollerant and shit, they love you regardless, they do not judge or whatever.

and then you might wanna start saying shit that you do, like i don't pray, i wasn't baptized, i am pro-abortion, do drugs, want gay people to adopt and whatnot and they will be trying SO HARD to still sit next to you and say hello to you and go in the lift with you when in reality they are 50% afraid of being contaminated by your filthy presence and 50% satisfied with the thought that you are going to hell and THEY ARE NOT.

It's such a great face to watch and you might wanna start doing it, telling them your sin stories it's pure torture/relief for them, then they might get a bit scared with the fact they actually enjoy hearing it, i don't know.

All I know is that this is great fun and I'll never stop doing it.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|