View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 02:56 PM   #58
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
"Everywhere that the ethos is failed or decomposing, the YoungGirl appears as the carrier of the fleeting, colorless morals of the Spectacle.
The YoungGirl’s not supposed to understand you."

I will add this though, after working with high school kids for years now, looking inside from the outside instead of being caught up as when I was younger myself, young girls are so cheery on the surface (which makes them a joy to be around), but hide the inner wrath, yet women are all teeth (which can be quite the drag) and hide the giddy cheerfulness and laughter of when they themselves were young girls..

where as we men, we're just an all around wreck most of the time

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|