View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 02:46 PM   #56
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
eveyrone wants to have fun
word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
except there's that double standard that it's okay for guys to kick back beers but if a woman even thinks of drinking anything but cutesy cosmos she's obviously a trainwreck.

true, but from my experience, most of the girls brave enough to defy social convention and drink beers are doing it precisely because they are a trainwreck. I used to date a chick who drank pabst for christ's sake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
girls just want to manipulate others and enjoy themselves at whatever cost possible, no matter how many people they step on or hurt. so, yes, they do just want to have fun, but they also want to be selfish, annoying, illogical, hurtful, and ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Well, I think almost every girl I've met is an idiot until a certain age. Like, from 15-23 or so, girls are fucking stupid. But after they mature, they end up being quite great. But we're not talking women, we're talking about girls, and girls are idiots, I've come to find out.

amen amen. Brother atsonicpark, when did you come down from Mount Sinai with the Word?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
Sounds like you mix with the wrong ones.
Most of the ones I know wanna have fun, not suffer fools, enjoy themselves etc.
They tend to be smart, independant and pay their own way,

The smart, indy ones who don't intend to suffer fools are often those very ladies who manipulate and burn the harshest

Quote:
Originally Posted by space
it's a wonder than any women post on this board at all....

it's a shame too, because females that like sonic youth are awesome.

word.

(but please excuse me, today in all ironies this thread found me in a mood best classified as 'extremely bitter')

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|