View Single Post
Old 05.25.2010, 12:13 PM   #71
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
that's kind of a strange response pauly, because how am i not accepting that people like it? i dont care who likes it or who doesnt, i never gave any indication that i did. that doesnt bother me. i just think it was a bullshit ending and a betrayal of any of the interesting potentials it had and i was shocked at how bland and cheesy it was.

why do people feel the need to get upset and kick off about it? if i dont like it and you do why do you care? you'd almost think it was because some people can't think enough for themselves and are insecure about not liking the right things or something? is my hatred of the ending gonna ruin your enjoyment? how am i the one not "accepting" that people like it? if anything its the other way round. its the people who LIKE the show that are the ones that start attacking me personally and show the insecurity, not that its offensive, just boring. i dont give a fuck. if i like some album and other people hate it do i care? like i might defend the album but resorting to attacking people is just like childish mud flinging about who likes the cooler shit. like if someone attacks the bands you like they are somehow attacking your identity. thats lame.

i dont know why i even bother writing this because this is sure a boring as shit discussion.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|