View Single Post
Old 05.20.2010, 03:25 PM   #47
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Nah, I'll listen to Red Lorry Yellow Lorry. My dick is 7 inches long. And I don't mind a song or two by the Cure, this thread isn't about artists you outright hate, just ones that you're sick of being namedropped.

Yay! We get to hear even more about atsonicpark's dick! Look dude, my dick is 7 long too, yet I don't feel the need to talk about it all the time because I don't fucking distill a third of my personal worth into the size of my fucking cock. (for the record, your other thirds are put into being in a relationship as we saw with your last disaster and having "off the wall" music tastes and opinions)

Quote:
she is part of the drive to make self destructive hedonism somehow radical and rebellious and meaningful so people can make money of the youngs desire to get fucked up on substances.

And not only that, but it basically removes any desire from the populace to make changes and fix what's wrong with our fucking system, because their either sold the idea that the system is so fucked up that it can't be changed so just party party party or sold the idea that everything is fine or the idea that what's really important in the world is fashion and dressing insane and that lady Gaga is better than the velvet underground and that art is boring so why not just make more plastic garbage to fill the landfills up?
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|