View Single Post
Old 05.20.2010, 08:11 AM   #9
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
I still think it's a stellar show. Sure there have been some missteps along the way, but what show doesn't have that? I'm glad it's ending too, but in the way of it ending on a good note, compared to dissolving into absurdity.

I don't see why you're so upset about the light thing. You've heard about it since early season one, and even saw it at the end of season four. But I kind of agree about Sun and Jin, bit of an eye roller there. Three boat explosions was just one too many for Jin I guess.

I also don't get why you would say the Swan Station button was just a joke, it was pretty well illustrated that it definitely was not a joke.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|