View Single Post
Old 05.20.2010, 06:06 AM   #4
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
yep.

towards the end of the third season something fucked up with the execs and they didn't know how many more episodes they were going to get, but they had to finish the season, and so resorted to making episodes were absolutely nothing happened to further the plot in anyway. basically filler. from then on it was crap.

and the whole explanation for the butoon in the end was "its just a joke". yeah lol.

i know if you were to really get into it and pay close attention and think about whats going on it could be a great show. but i cant, because i just do not give a shit about any of these characters. its such a squandered oppurtunity. a major network show with a massive budget and 6 seasons of weird interesting drama... but i just dont give a shit anymore about any of the characters or what happens to them. they are all so unrealistic and wooden. you never get shit on tv prepared to take the kind of risks this show does, so its a real shame.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|