View Single Post
Old 05.19.2010, 01:18 PM   #15
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
You actually like that crap? Do you paint your face too and "fuck shit up". hahaha

If you haven't left your home state... yes.

It depends on what era of ICP you're talking about. My favorite EP is Beverly Kills 50187, and my favorite LP is The Ringmaster. They have some material that I absolutely hate, but there are other tracks where I honestly can't understand why these guys get so much heat. Sure the rhymes are usually more simplistic than not, but the delivery, and the beats are so bouncy that it hardly bother me. In fact, I feel that it adds to their charm, along with the horror-themed lyrics, and obvious hometown connections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCQwvv7GPWQ

I mean, if you're not willing to get past their whole gimmick... you'll never get it. But honestly, how could a song like "My Fun House" not entertain you in the slightest?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|