View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 02:02 PM   #129
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what iranians, you dumbfuck? did he go to iran and kiss the ayatollah? you dumb, ignorant, foolish, sad, sorry asswipe dumbfuck, you have no idea of what goes on in the middle east, what different peoples live there, what is the culture and the history and even what are the differences between persians and palestinians and their place in their region--- you've never been there, you haven't read a book in your life, you don't have maps, and you can't comprehend basic concepts, so go ahead and be an ignorant dumbfuck in full public view if you wish, but don't ask your "opinions" to be taken with any sort of respect-- this isn't group therapy.

eh, i have better things to do than argue with a brick, but dishing out the vitriol has been amusing, so i'll end my entertainment at this point and let you be... whatever the fuck is it that you are... and you have my deepest condolences, i'm very sorry to have learned about your condition.

This is all about me and not about the subject. Good avatar you have chosen I guess.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|