View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 01:26 PM   #124
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I do understand the situation... what I don't understand is why it is good for a Jew like Fugazifan to help the people you mention above... makes no sense. I do think his heart is in the right place to try to help people, his energy just seems misplaced. These people don't want his help... for the most part they want him dead.

why is it good for anyone to stop the hate of the people who hate them? that doesn't make sense to you?

"help"-- he's not giving him weapons and teaching them to make bombs. what he's doing is telling, with his actions, "hey, our government may be a bunch of fucking pigs, treating you like this, but we're not all like that, and we'll work for your human rights" -- that earns more respect than bombs.

you know, every time a palestinian kid is cured of illness or wound in an israeli hospital, you have 2 parents who can't hate israel. regular people after all just want to live a decent, healthy and sufficiently prosperous life and don't care about extremist ideals.

there's such thing as a "peace offensive", you know? think about it. it may take you perhaps 6 months to digest this notion, so you should start processing it soon... see you in november, then? good...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|