View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 01:15 PM   #121
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the palestinians, even if they hated jews to death, have absoluetely NO FUCKING POWER to do anything-- anything!-- to israel proper. the only ones at risk are the fucking settlers-- a fringe right-wing minority that's there as a provocation. israel on the other hand has the power to raze gaza to the ground, as it was shown last year, but since the settlers were removed from gaza, they don't have to occupy it.

are you there, coconut head? or is that skull completely hollow?

I do understand the situation... what I don't understand is why it is good for a Jew like Fugazifan to help the people you mention above... makes no sense. I do think his heart is in the right place to try to help people, his energy just seems misplaced. These people don't want his help... for the most part they want him dead.

If Israel wants a better relationship with its neighbors a good place to start would be eliminating the flood of US money being used mainly for military equipment. I hope he is protesting that as well... being thrown in jail to help people that don't want his help is a waste of resources.

hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|