View Single Post
Old 05.11.2010, 11:12 AM   #24509
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
hi there mr derek,

I try to add you as a "friend" here but it's a no-go... aaarrrrgggghhh - man, I am so sorry but this fakelook land will not allow me to have more than five thousand "friends" so can you please go to this page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/mike-watt/283656556276

and click "like" maybe? I don't know what else to do. please know you don't have to... look, in my opinion there is no difference - I don't like there being groups of people being called "friends" and "those that 'like' what I'm doing" but that's how this place works. for me, I just wanna let you know what I'm trying do w/the bass and I treat everyone w/the same respect, the same respect they're showing me so this "friend" and "like" stuff seems silly and strange but that's the way it is here.

I think about it, you know: "I can 'like' what he's doing and not his 'friend' - what?" and it weirds me out, like some kind hierarchy I'm forcing folks into which isn't anything I'm about. I hope you understand. I don't what else to do.

sorry from mike watt

thank you for your kindness
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|