View Single Post
Old 05.08.2010, 04:49 PM   #24489
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
it's about to get real for a minute. hova's much ballyhooed "99 problems": why do we care? why was this a hit? it's not a celebration. it's a cry for HELP. dude is depressed, son. don't let that bombastic beat fool you. jay has NINETY-NINE PROBLEMS. who cares if a "bitch ain't one." DUDE HAS 99 PROBLEMS. how many do you have? five? on a bad day, maybe 12? have you ever tried to list 99 problems? by like 45 you're probably writing "i never owned a sega game gear and have always been mad about it" and "out of laffy taffy ((." i don't give a damn if a bitch is my problem, at least i've got one problem to worry about. i can write that problem on the back of my hand and not forget about it. jay-z needs a goddamn moleskine to keep his straight. dude probably has a blackberry to manage his drama. who wants to live like that? nobody. and that'

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|