View Single Post
Old 04.13.2010, 08:44 AM   #25
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
How anyone can defend a faith whose clergy systematically sexually abuses children is beyond me. If that wasn't bad enough, I've never known a faith that was as venal, avaristic and megalomanical, systematically persecting other faiths just to get its hands on their wealth and to gain even more power. It was even responsible for the genocide of two ancient civilisations, the Aztecs and Incas, just so it could gets its hands on their wealth. It's a sham faith that should've been dissolved centuries ago.

God needs his name to be carried on through time. That involves keeping a church for him to carry that name. Through all of the lies, greed and deceit the Catholic church has brought over it's history I believe that God let it all happen for some reason. You have to remember that the members of the church do alot of good things and have good intentions as well as many of it's leaders. I have had no problems with any of the priests we had. They were genuine. It is hard to find sometimes, but they do still exist.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|