View Single Post
Old 04.12.2010, 11:24 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

that lame brained, fallacy, pseudo-scientist Dawkins IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY! That parasite thrives on the whole trend of nihilistic atheism and is popular for literally nothing.. he never offers ANY convincing science to speak of, and I Love science. Everytime I read his stuff hoping to hear a valid or substantial argument, all I find is confounded rhetoric and blah blah woof woof meh meh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I actually want to hit him with something - perhaps a shoe shop - more than I do Cameron right now.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Glice again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Dawkins and Hitchens are two of my favorite people.

why? These douche bags NEVER offer anything of substance? Origen offers more substantial arguments against theism and HE IS A DAMNED CHRISTIAN THEOLOGIAN! these lamewads are simply sensationalists..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
They all are. But I did notice being raised full Catholic, that they teach you more about being a good Catholic than about god or Jesus. I did not read the full bible until I was an adult. I read it on my own accord and to my dismay discovered that half of the shit they were telling me is not even in the bible. Such as "the seven deadly sins" or the story of the angel falling from grace only to become the devil. I stopped going to "church".

actually the seven deadly sins are in the scriptures in Proverbs..

Quote:
That's sort of the point of Catholicism. It's the Protestants that believe in sola scriptura. Hence you get the idea of 'a Catholic taste', because they're not 'limited' (with apologies to any Protestants reading) to the book alone.

Quote:
That's sort of the point of Catholicism. It's the Protestants that believe in sola scriptura. Hence you get the idea of 'a Catholic taste', because they're not 'limited' (with apologies to any Protestants reading) to the book alone.
exactly.. God(s) is not limited to sacred scriptures. Protestants are literally silly for being so literalist regarding scriptures..

"You read in the Good Book, in the Holy Bible about Solomon, and Isaiah, and King David, and Jesus Christ, and all those things, but all of this is merely a fantasy painting of InI reality, seen?" Peter Tosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I just had problems with them telling me things that one man deducted from scripture was the only truth. It means different things to different readers.

The Holy Tradition of the Apostles is accepted with equal veneration as the scriptures, the protestants are silly to reject this authority as valid, after all, Sonic Gail, who wrote the Bible? Where does it come from? Should you turn to the source for the authoritative interpretation? How can you NOT accept the Church's teaching of the Holy Book which they authored, translated and distributed? This never made much sense to me, fundamentalist Christianity which accepts the infalibility of the Bible, and yet thinks the very Church which produced the Bible to be tainted with the Devil...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|