View Single Post
Old 04.07.2010, 02:16 PM   #9945
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka

I have hard time believing that anyone else can do a better job with the material. Yes it was disgusting but that's the way it happened no sugar coating no hollywood cuts to get a pg-13 rating.

yeah, but what's the point?

if it is to be "educated" surely it can be done without such graphic and disturbing recreations (I hate watching rapes in films)
If it is to be scared, surely there was no need to make it feel like one was watching a true crime
if it is just to be entertained, then what does that say about someone who seeks their entertainment from such twisted shit? that is like entertainment for dahmer, ed gein, nightstalker, etc.

(none of this is aimed at you chicka, just questions I have about such movies

I hated straw dogs tooo