View Single Post
Old 03.28.2010, 09:22 PM   #11
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
This is truly a clusterfuck. I really don't think the internet is an appropriate place for all of this insanity. On one hand, I guess it can be a useful tool for fostering safe spaces in music communities.... but honestly, I wouldn't want my shit out there like this if I happened to be a rape survivor. There is so much hypocrisy ON BOTH sides of the issue right now. I actually sat down and tried to read the entirety of those threads. That roxy girl isn't fucking creating safe spaces for anyone by spewing her self-aggrandizing vitriol the way she is, and these ironic frat bro's coming on and making rape jokes should be shot, but this is what happens when you think that an internet message board is a valid medium for discourse about rape and accountability.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|