View Single Post
Old 03.24.2010, 03:36 PM   #2393
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Seen the movie?

yes. well parts of it. I might finish it now, that you reminded me.

They are making a new movie though. The guy who played the Human Torch in the Fantastic Four movies is playing Steve/Cap.

But this isn't his solo book. This is the variant cover of Captain America for the book titled "SIEGE." And the 3rd issue of it. The first two variant covers had Norman Osborn in his "Iron Patriot" suit (which is pretty much a Tony Stark designed and built Iron Man suit, with a few modifications and painted with the colors of the American flag), standing over a reflective table with his helmet on, and the face of Loki reflecting off of the table. The second issue is just a bad ass shot of a pissed off Thor. I really like the artist, Gabriele Dell'Otto. I think he has the talent to be the next Alex Ross or Michael Turner. He's still a pretty young guy.

And apparently this is the variant for the 4th and final book of the "SIEGE" series:

It's a good time to be reading comic books. I'm 22, and if this is a mid-life crisis, I'm in trouble. I think people should turn of the television and read comics. More entertaining, less cancellations (though, if more people were buying comics, there'd be a lot less cancelled titles.), and there are all kinds of different comics, characters, and stories.

Comics are the shit.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|