View Single Post
Old 03.16.2010, 11:09 AM   #1187
a-p a. niemi
the destroyed room

a-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's assesa-p a. niemi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
YES!

I love Metroid II -- so awesome. The music is AMAZING in it too.It's so creeepy.

How are you playing? GB? GBA? Etc? I had always only played on an original GB, and then a few months ago I played it on the GBPlayer thru my Cube and I was amazed that even this early in the GB's life, Nintendo had begun secretely adding color information to the carts. Which is to say that Samus LOOKS like Samus. Red & Yellow. It's so weird.

I'm playing it on GBA SP (the Triforce edition!), and yes it's awesome. It's really dark and it has this strange, creepy feeling all over it. Love it.
And the cover with Samus kneeling is amazing. I remember as a kid I used to browse all of these Nintendo-related brochures and when I saw the cover of Metroid II, I thought it must be the coolest game ever. The cover is like: "She's back, and it's time to stop fucking around." Or something like that.