View Single Post
Old 03.02.2010, 01:02 PM   #16
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x0r wannabe
torrents

and this is why people cry "booohooo, windows is rotten with venerial diseases and mac is not!!!" fucking idiots.

you can buy a fucking piece of wire and an OEM copy of the software (100% legal) which entitles you to upgrades and updates but not to support. it's for system builders, hence the requirement that you buy maybe a $2 cable with it-- "i'm building a system"-- which of course you are-- system builders/resellers are the ones meant to provide the support so you may not call microsoft with questions-- big fucking deal.

rather put ubuntu or some other masochist open source but legit OS than warez on your machine or you will be crying like a sorry bitch when the computer eats your files and you'll come screaming for us to help us and you'll get all sorts of crappy advice like "reformat your hard drive".

seriously, save yourself the motherfucking headache. you've seen the people crying tears of blood every time their stupid machine gets an infection-- they blame microsoft instead of taking responsibility for their own cuntbrained decisions.

so btw your machine (i assume you got it delivered at last) came loaded with some OS, why you need win7 for anyway? i thought you wanted to make music-- you can do that with XP or anything really.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|