View Single Post
Old 02.25.2010, 11:55 PM   #113
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
this album is good, but her other material is alot better. this seems like it's lacking intensity to me, which was abundant in her other work

i'm getting a trace of nick drake vibe from this one,and also.....this is a weird fucking comparison and i'm probably way off but.....minnie riperton

i think there's a few tracks that are like 6-8 minutes long, which are boring until the last 2 minutes when they get awesome. i love a good climax but it would be nice if the rest of the track was almost as interesting.

i don't think the album length is an issue, i would probably be harder on it if it were short and appreciate that she gave us a larger volume of music. but if the best 60 mins was made into a single album.....it still wouldn't be as good as her other albums
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|