View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 02:09 PM   #23993
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
I really wish there would be a gun free world, but I just have given up on that.

and if you accept that that's why there won't be. i'm not advocating that you beat yourself up with hope that's going to get crushed, i think all you need is to be able to not loose sight of the possiblity and realise that this is what we should all want.

besides, eventually there won't be any guns left no matter what, we might not be around either then but still.

warfare will most likely evolve beyond the use of guns by some point. it might get worse in many ways - but i'm sure a possible upside to these kind of technological advancements might be weapons that can incapacitate without causing any damage or pain.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|