View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 10:42 PM   #30
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
In some parts you can tell that the tracks being .0020 of a second off affected the sound. In Morning Bell, the drums are barely off or on The National Anthem the bass lines are almost together. They're off, just by a split second. You can tell two they go together. Hey m^a(t)h, you think you can get the two exactly together? You don't have to, you've already done enough, but it would be nice.

I'd like to know more about this thing. Anbody have anymore info on it?

I dont think .0020 off is going to make a difference, I mean thats 2 thousandth of a second, heres the deal, I dont think they are supposed to be together Thom said that the record would sound unique, not everything being synced up, I mean the bassline sounds sweet and totally different.

BUT, Ill will check to see if I can get it any closer (but I doubt I can), Ill listen to it, and see if its different....
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|