View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 01:01 PM   #23951
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICGAIL
nik: little follower, you say my thinking is radical. Does America have the right to tell Iraq they have weapons of mass destruction, declare war on them and kill innocent people? Does America have the right to tell other nations they should all be Democracies? Do I have a right to tell Israel how to run thier government?

No. It is not my country. I am not educated enough on thier policies to make such remarks, because I do not live there.

yep, american shouldn't have invaded iraq.

i don't think you wanna ever be educated enough, you want to stay ignorant and defer judgement on everything. it's unlikely anyone will ever be fully educated on a certain issue, doesn't stop them from forming opinions based on what they do know. you are just playing this "well it's not mine to say" game which falls back on a position of "don't criticise others because you are not in their position", which is basically blind respect for authority and purposeful ignorance. this i don't respect at all. what the israeli government is doing in gaza is wrong. i don't give a fuck what people think about what my rights are to say it. i don't think anyone should hide behind the concept of rights to avoid speaking out against injustice, which is what you are trying to do.

since when does not living in a particular country render your knowledge of certain things invalid?
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|