View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 12:53 PM   #23946
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
knox: My point on THIS THREAD IS YOU started shit not me. I did not have intentions of wasting my time listening to yr negative shit today. THat last discussion is why. It was a big FUCKING waste of my time. I did not intentionally choose to not answer yr questions. I don't even remember what they were now. And If I remember correctly I did go back and answer the ones you pointed out.

I was the one who said America. I was refering to the different slang and warping of the English language in this country. That is why I said "American"

nik: little follower, you say my thinking is radical. Does America have the right to tell Iraq they have weapons of mass destruction, declare war on them and kill innocent people? Does America have the right to tell other nations they should all be Democracies? Do I have a right to tell Israel how to run thier government?

No. It is not my country. I am not educated enough on thier policies to make such remarks, because I do not live there.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|