View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 12:45 PM   #23944
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
"its the syg forum
its not possible
that someone who listens to SY
is telling me these things
about god and babies
and free love
that they saw on tv"

This is what I was refering to in case you do not remember-Exposed:you think that the only people who listen to Sonic Youth don't believe these things. Therefore I should not listen to Sonic Youth.

Exposing a point as absurd or flawed is a matter of the opinion of the person exposing them. And it takes quite an ego to name yrself the judge of what is absurd & flawed.

I don't want or need yr pitty. and in case you have not figured it out yet I'm a mean bitch too. But only when someone unnessicarily targets thier anger at the world towards me.

I have very nice challenging debates with many people on here. You are the only one that is a hard headed hater.

you tried to take some of the points i made from that post i did that you claimed not to read and use them against knox, but you have again failed utterly in all of it. utterly.

noone gives a fuck that you listen to sy, except you, you who wants to play the little persecuted identity game. noone would actually care that someone they don't like listens to a certain band unless they were some teenager who wanted to get all tribal about their identity. noone cares. noone's a hater, noone cares enough to be a hater... come on...

i think now is the time for you to chill out and if you are gonna keep posting just focus on the actual points that people are taking you up on without trying to make it into some sort of personal thing. have a cup of tea, relax, you might learn something. you might be able to discuss something without making it into some referendum on your self which you could probably use a break from? am i right? isn't that why we discuss things on here in the first place.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|