View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 12:00 PM   #23919
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
You are still not answering the question.
I don't hide where I am from or who I am.

I just came on here to kill some morning time and thought I'd comment to the nice bulgarian guy with a totally innocent non political, non religious statement.

Then you gotta stick your wretched little nose in and make a judgemental nasty comment towards me.

It is obvious that you just wanted to pick a fight with me and prove me wrong so all of yr internet geek friends think yr intelligent and well spoken.

You think I should not be on SYG because I am christian?
You can't believe such things are posted here?

You are WRONG! I belong as much as you do. My opinion is as important as yours. So if you think my opinion is "irrational" or you are "amazed" you can say the same about yrself.

I mean, get a life. Do you just fight with everyone all day? No wonder yr on the internet so much, your probably a downer to everyone around you.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|