View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 08:10 AM   #49
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I like their early stuff, the more horror-rap shit, Great Milenko I think being their last great album. I mean, a lot of their shit is terrible and stupid, but it is mostly fucking hilarious.. I love it in small doses. Last shit I heard was Bizarr.. or Bizzar? Either way, it sucked ass.

I pretty much feel the same way. It seems that the more lame guitar riffs they implemented into their sound, the worse they became. Bizzar isn't actually all that bad (you probably heard the other version...Bizaar). Hell's Pit was refreshing too.

My best friend and I recently "rediscovered" ICP. We love to drink Faygo, and blast the wicked shit. It pisses everyone we know off so much, which only encourages the behavior. But isn't that what ICP is all about?

I can't help but genuinely adore ICP. They're clowns from Detroit who rap about eating dead bodies, fucking fat chicks with hunchbacks, and drinking Faygo. How could anyone not love that?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|