View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 06:18 PM   #29
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m^a(t)h
i dont know but listening to kid a (song) last night it seemed like more than a coincidence... anyway its exactly 17 seconds which is kind of odd, i spent like an hour getting it down to perfection about .0020 of a second of a second off, thanks for listening...

In some parts you can tell that the tracks being .0020 of a second off affected the sound. In Morning Bell, the drums are barely off or on The National Anthem the bass lines are almost together. They're off, just by a split second. You can tell two they go together. Hey m^a(t)h, you think you can get the two exactly together? You don't have to, you've already done enough, but it would be nice.

I'd like to know more about this thing. Anbody have anymore info on it?
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|