View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 12:56 PM   #72
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Something I worry about with my on-line ramblings. Round these parts, we indulge stereotypes. It's part of the humour - ergo, I'm comfortable that I'm not homophobic, so my use of pseudo-homophobic humour is more parodying the utterly ridiculous idea of being homophobic 'in today's society'. It's a tightrope though, and that side of the humour doesn't necessarily come through on t'interknob.
I hate that. I have to try not to use my naturally satirical stance on life because sometimes people don't get the joke. We're all equal and I'm cool with any stereotyped group or whatever, blah blah blah, and I could care less what someone is or isn't, as long as they aren't ignorant jerks. But not everyone knows that I feel that way so they go and ruin the joke. (Seriously. Learn to read minds, you lazy bastards.)
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|